Office of the Vice-Provost, Academic Programs
The Office of the Vice-Provost, Academic Programs (VPAP) provides administrative and policy support through the quality assurance of new and existing academic programs, the oversight of academic change, creation and change of academic units, and by administering academic reviews of Faculties, programs, and units.
The VPAP Office supports faculty, academic administrators and staff with:
- University of Toronto Quality Assurance Process (UTQAP) procedures including cyclical reviews of academic programs and units
- the creation, modification and closure of degree programs
- academic and curricular planning
- degree level expectations
- creation of or change to academic units
The VPAP Office and the VPIUE Office report jointly to the Vice-Provost Susan McCahan.