2015 - 2016
- Predictive and adaptive learning analytics in online and hybrid course delivery
Description This project makes use of predictive and adaptive learning analytics with the broader goal of contributing to the reinvention and re-imagining of undergraduate education through the enhancement of the delivery of LIN204H5 English Grammar. This is a high enrolment course that is delivered both as a fully online course and as a hybrid course taken by many international students […]
- BioLEAP: Biology Learning Engagement and Assessment Platform
Description Students entering their first year of undergraduate biology have difficulty coping with the demands of undergraduate life sciences curriculum. Many do not understand how their current coursework and laboratory activities connect to other courses, ultimate learning goals as they progress through their undergraduate studies, and expected skill set outcomes. In part this is due to the nature […]
- PIPS (Puzzles in Political Science): an academic module bank for political science courses
problems within Political Science to encourage a Problem Based Learning (PBL) approach.
- University College experiential learning
This project will provide funding to engage sessional faculty in course development, experiential learning infrastructure cultivation, and pedagogical development beyond the regular labor exchange covered by regular teaching contracts.
- Teaching and learning the science of data: statistics education at U of T during the data revolution
This project redesigned the undergraduate programs of study in Statistics at the University of Toronto through the implementation of sustainable learning experiences.