Experiential Learning Faculty Fellows Program
Division : Faculty of Arts & Science
Type : Divisional Pedagogical Grant, Experiential Learning, Pedagogical Grant, Teaching Fellowship
More Information : https://www.artsci.utoronto.ca/faculty-staff/experiential-learning/supports-resources/experiential-learning-faculty-fellows-program
The pilot Experiential Learning Faculty Fellows Program is supported by the Provost’s Experiential Learning University Fund. The goals of the Fellowship are as follows :
• Support expansion of curriculum integrated EL initiatives.
• Provide structured supports to assist faculty in developing and administering sustainable EL courses.
• Explore the feasibility of the Fellows’ program structure to support and incentivize faculty to engage with EL.
- Fellows will work to build a new EL course or add an EL component into an existing course.
- Fellows commit to build the EL course (Year 1) and offer the course for at least the two subsequent years (Years 2 and 3).
- Funding will be provided to support course development (time and resources) for one year and course delivery for two years.
- Faculty from across all academic units are encouraged to participate.
- Five to eight (5-8) new Fellows will be engaged per year.
- Continuing appointment Arts & Science faculty members in tenure or teaching stream, pre- and post- promotion, are eligible.